LUDLOW HIGH SCHOOL
DEPARTMENT OF ATHLETICS
Ludlow High School Athletes and Families:
We are excited to announce that Sports registration is now open and we are offering the convenience of online registration for our sports programs through partner company, FamilyID (https://www.familyid.com/ludlow-high-school).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
When you register through FamilyID, you enter your information once for multiple uses, multiple kids and multiple programs.
**Anyone interested in participating in a sport, will have to register and pay through this program. If you do not register online, then you will not show up on the try-out list and as a result, will be ineligible for the season. If you already registered for a sport, then all you need to do is log in and register for the current season! All of your information will show up and all you need to do is update any changes! It’s that easy!!!!
BEFORE YOU REGISTER FOR SCHOOL ATHLETICS
- PHYSICAL EXAMS A current physical (within 13 months) must be on file PRIOR to trying out for any sport. If a student athlete’s physical is to expire during a sports season, then he/she MUST provide the Nurse or Athletic Department with an updated physical. That student athlete is ineligible until the new physical is on file. If a student wishes to check his/her physical status, he/she may do that at the athletic office or nurse.
- CONCUSSION BASELINE TEST: All Ludlow athletes MUST complete an online concussion assessment prior to participation. This test will be required every two years. The only students who need to take the online assessment are:
- New students to Ludlow this school year.
- Students who did not participate last year in any season.
- ALL current 9th graders who did not play a fall sport.
- COMPLETE ONLINE CONCUSSION COURSE: The state law requires that student/athletes along with their parent(s)/guardian(s) complete the concussion course OR view the printed materials available online in the athletics section. During registration you will be asked to sign off that you have completed one of these conditions.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
Student ID #
Health Insurance Information
If your student qualifies for Free or reduced lunch please contact the athletic office for a verification code.
SPORTS REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
A $25 late fee will assessed after the deadline has passed
TO REGISTER, CLICK ON THE FAMILYID LINK ON THE SCHOOL WEBSITE AND FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS
** Please note: This form should be completed by parent/guardian of student athlete.**
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
YOU MUST DO THIS STEP FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING OR THE REGISTRATION WILL BE INVALID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Fill out the information requested on the registration form.
You can log back into www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registrations.
If you need assistance, call Family ID at 888-800-5583 X1. Support is available 7 days per week from early morning through late evening. Any messages left overnight will be returned first thing in the morning.
We are excited to offer this new option to you. It will require a little time up front, but will save tremendous amounts of time when registering again in future seasons. This eliminates the need for the parental permission form and the pre-participation head injury form. We hope that you find this to be useful and time saving. As always, THANK YOU for your support of Lion Athletics!!