SUPPORT YOUR LHS ATHLETE EVEN IF YOU CAN’T BE IN THE STANDS
SHOW US YOUR GAME FACE
JOIN THE LHS CUTOUT CREW
Family, friends, and fans will have the opportunity to purchase a personalized cardboard cutout to be displayed in Mullins Gymnasium for all home basketball, Ludlow Boys and Girls Club pool for swim meets, and all our Home hockey games
Once your order is placed, it will sit in Mullins Gym and LB&GC Pool for all remaining games throughout the 2020-2021 athletic seasons. Hockey fans can bring their cutout with them to all home hockey games
Proceeds from the cutouts will benefit Ludlow High School Student-Athletes through the Lions Den Athletic Association
Fans will be able to pick up their cutouts following the 2020-2021 athletic seasons.
Lions Athletics reserves the right to reject any submissions for poor quality or inappropriateness
WINTER SPORT ORDER DEADLINES:
What to Wear
- Get decked out in your favorite Lions gear
- Make sure to avoid glares, flashbacks and shadows if you’re wearing glasses or have any props
- Need Lions gear for your cutout photo? Click here to check out the Lions Team Store!
- WHERE TO STAND
- Find a light source and face it to avoid backlighting.
- Stand in front of a solid color background
How to Snap your Photo
- Have someone take your photo or set a timer on your camera.
- No selfies
- One (1) person per photo
- For best results, stand six (6) feet from the camera and take it at eye-level
- Include some space around your head and shoulders and take the photo from waist up
- Take the photo in a vertical (portrait) format and submit the photo in the largest possible size
- You can use your phone to take the photo
- You can hold a football-related sign or prop but make sure to keep it inside your body width
- Don’t raise your arms above your shoulders. They will be cropped out
How to upload your photo
- Please make sure your file is over 1 MB. Smaller file sizes might make your cutout appear blurry.
- If you are uploading a pre-existing photo make sure the file is the correct size above
- No commercial advertising, including company names, apparel brands, hashtags, social media handles, phone numbers, logos, slogans or other branding
- LHS branded attire encouraged. No third-party branding, including on apparel and in photo backgrounds. No attire or other branding of other sports teams
- No political statements, logos, slogans or other political content
- No offensive or negative comments about Lions or sports teams
- No lewd, inappropriate or offensive photos
- No arms raised in photos
Ludlow Athletics reserves the right to reject any photo that it determines, in its sole discretion, violates these guidelines or is otherwise offensive, lewd, derogatory, infringing, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate. Ludlow Athletics will not be obligated to provide the purchaser a refund if a submitted photo is rejected for any of these reasons.
- Where will my cutout sit during the game?
- Your photo will be placed in a random spot on the wall of the Mullins Gym or LB&GC pool
- Can I submit a photo of my pet?
- Photos with pets are allowed if they adhere to all other photo guidelines
- Where do the proceeds of my purchase go?
- Proceeds will benefit Ludlow High School Student-Athletes through the Lions Den Athletic Association
- When will my payment be processed?
- Your payment will be processed before your photo is submitted. Any photos that are rejected are not guaranteed a refund.
- Can I have my cutout following the completion of the winter season?
- You will have the opportunity to pick up your cutout after the 2020-2021 athletics seasons
- Will my cutout be featured on TV or social media?
- Cutouts are may or may not be featured on television or other LHS media outlets.